Monday, February 20, 2012

Sometimes a fear that it could go wrong outweighs our chance of even trying.
And sometimes a fear of 'what if' keeps us away from doing something simple and satisfying but if we somehow overcome it and do it and nothing happens then we get mad ourselves for not doing that earlier. That is the gamble we face in our daily lives. For brave ones it is routine. For lucky one it is just another leaf waiting to turn green the moment the touch it. But for some others, even the smallest thing becomes larger than life. As we are presented with choice after choice. Should i wear this? Is this jacket going to be good enough for the cold outside. Is it even going to be cold. I checked the temperature and I guess I would be alright. Do i have something else to back it up. I should make sure I have a hat and gloves. Would I look good wearing all black. Choices, choices, choices.

No comments: