Thursday, January 06, 2011

When you are born in one country and spend 20 some years and then move on to live a practical life in a totally foreign country then several of your childhood dreams are scrambled and you are too busy in your life to build them together and achieve it an get contended. Instead the child inside you never be becomes happy inspire of all you have achieved in your career making adventure. The other day I saw three beautiful coles together in a flag outside a real estate office and first thing came to my mind was how beautiful a kite would look in these colors and then I start remembering how I always wants to have lots of money to buy big kites and good strings and be the guy with the best matchup in the neighborhood. And now here I am riding NJ railway line to downtown Philadelphia for work and here goes another sweet dream o my childhood back in my memory vault. And no matter what I buy or get this child inside me has yet another disappointment and that too sounds familiar.

No comments: