Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It is an amazing coincidence that every time I put the car keys in my pocket and then have bags or other stuff in my hands and if I need the keys, I free up my one hand and reach out to the pocket to get the keys out and there you go, the keys are not in that pocket, it is always the other pocket. And then you shift all the stuff to your other hand and then reach out and get the keys. It happened not once or twice but so may times that even when i was trying to test this it happened. Could it be that our brain does not keep very instant small details handy for recall within few minutes. Because I am sure that if we stand there for few minutes and start remembering which pocket, which hand, which side, we could then guess correctly. Or this could just merely be bad luck. happening all the time.

No comments: